BIG BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!!

Rebecca really spoiled me this year!!! She bought tickets for Sierra, Abbie and me to go and see Michale Buble on April 2 at the Rose Garden in Portland!!!! We had so much fun it was something I will cherish for a very long time!


Saturday, October 10, 2009

MAKENA'S 9TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

Rebecca gave Makena a birthday party at the Canby Bowling Alley this year... on Sunday, Sept 27. Makena invited five of her favorite friends, Myah, Sopie, Jessica, Parker and Stephanie didn't make it...








Becca watched the girls play on one lane and Del, Brennan and Shasta shared the lane next to them. Eleanore, Sierra and I were happy to just watch all of the fun. We had a really good time and alot of laughs! Some of the girls were actually pretty good little bowlers! Amazing!

After bowling the we shared pizza and a very yummy ice cream cake. As usual, Good Party






We really need to go bowling more often for something fun to do. Becca and Del actually took me to the bowling alley for my last birthday.... that was fun

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 9!!! All of the girls are so beautiful!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete